# Keen starts game in Level 7
%patch $5CBB $7A68W $0007W

Code: Select all

#Winning level goes to next level 
%patch $6B1E $FF $06 $7A20W  $90 $90 $90 
%patch $6B31 $A1 $7A20W  $A3 $7A68W 
%patch $6B3D $EB $0A
here will be no worldmap involved.
cheers only got 2 levels up but she works so when i add new level i change keen starts at patch to the next compled level

now it got from one level to another like 2-1-2 then when finish 2 for the 2ndt time it kicks you out at says RF_NEWMAOP :too tall
Bubzrulz

Post by Bubzrulz »

this is what ive been working on very early days big bug ....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b53gaqvgg26hh ... n.zip?dl=0

here is some patches ive used

%patch $7AB7 $90 $90 = no need used A2ENTER ( finished game probably have %patch $7ABE $EB
= nocheats)

%patch $5CC7  $7A6AW $0001W = one live

%patch $5CCD $7A58W $0003W =3 ammo

%patch $DD91 $0E40W= score box on the right 

%patch $5CBB $7A68W $0002W =Start on level 2

%patch $6B1E $FF $06 $7A20W  $90 $90 $90  No world map patches .. need  start level patch to be last level added
%patch $6B3D $EB $0A

%patch $6AE4  $7A5EW  $01 $74 save one council member to win
but when he gose to level 2 its like he in world map keens graphic and wont let you talk to the council member.. little demo of whats to come and easys to get help this way .. i also left the abiathar project file there so u can edit way to fix it haha no really just like to know how to fix it
Bubzrulz

Post by Bubzrulz »

Bubzrulz wrote:this is what ive been working on very early days big bug ....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b53gaqvgg26hh ... n.zip?dl=0

here is some patches ive used

%patch $7AB7 $90 $90 = no need used A2ENTER ( finished game probably have %patch $7ABE $EB
= nocheats)

%patch $5CC7  $7A6AW $0001W = one live

%patch $5CCD $7A58W $0003W =3 ammo

%patch $DD91 $0E40W= score box on the right 

%patch $5CBB $7A68W $0002W =Start on level 2

%patch $6B1E $FF $06 $7A20W  $90 $90 $90  No world map patches .. need  start level patch to be last level added
%patch $6B3D $EB $0A

%patch $6AE4  $7A5EW  $01 $74 save one council member to win
but when he gose to level 2 its like he in world map keens graphic and wont let you talk to the council member.. little demo of whats to come and easys to get help this way .. i also left the abiathar project file there so u can edit way to fix it haha no really just like to know how to fix it
FIX USED THE WRONG SPRITE BEST THING I WORKED IT OUT MYSELF
Nisaba

Post by Nisaba »

Levellass wrote:You can click 'edit post' for things like that, starting your post with

EDIT: Fixed it myself!

Or something like it, it's more elegant than quoting your whole post.
Nisaba wrote:and please don't double post in two forums! your questions are very welcome, but let's keep it structured to avoid confusions.
patches and stuff: keenmodding.org
casual talk and general questions: pckf.com
(by the way: this is a small community. it might take some time till someone responses...)
I took a look inside your patchfile and noticed something: You just pasted those patches straight in. this is ok, but might be hard for you to keep track later on. therefor I strongly recommend to use comments. just use the # at the beginning of a comment and write down what this very patch is about (like I've done above). this will be very helpful for yourself and anybody who is about to track down bugs and stuff.
Bubzrulz

Post by Bubzrulz »

Nisaba wrote:
Levellass wrote:You can click 'edit post' for things like that, starting your post with

EDIT: Fixed it myself!

Or something like it, it's more elegant than quoting your whole post.
Nisaba wrote:and please don't double post in two forums! your questions are very welcome, but let's keep it structured to avoid confusions.
patches and stuff: keenmodding.org
casual talk and general questions: pckf.com
(by the way: this is a small community. it might take some time till someone responses...)
I took a look dinside your patchfile and noticed something: You just pasted those patches straight in. this is ok, but might be hard for you to keep track later on. therefor I strongly recommend to use comments. just use the # at the beginning of a comment and write down what this very patch is about (like I've done above). this will be very helpful for yourself and anybody who is about to track down bugs and stuff.
I have a word doc with this i put the patches i have used and what they do in that .. i didnt know i could be just aded to patch file with what they do cheers i think I'll do that 😀😀 got another word doc im putting in all patces i find and what they do so i dont have to be on net to find them get back into it after xmas when i get hope