My mod isn't working.

Tools, assembly, and file formats.
thehackercat

My mod isn't working.

Post by thehackercat »

Ok, I know I'm doing everything right this time.
As for you who haven't helped this noob out before, I've been working on a Galaxy mod, with the kind help of Ceilick, Levellass, and others. My problem is that I can't get the mod to run. I have a patch set up, a batch file to run the patch in CK4PATCH, the whole shebang.

I know it works, because I've been playing the mod for about a week now. Something happened.

I've uploaded my mod folder here : http://www.mediafire.com/file/dztyut3ettn/mod.zip so that anyone can download it and help me figure out what's wrong.

The folder should contain all the files needed for the mod to work.

I've checked it for viruses, but if you want to clean up behind me, you're welcome to.

( By the way, I've used Modkeen, K:N, KeenGrout, and I'm going to use Startext. (thanks, levellass!) )[/i]
Last edited by thehackercat on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mink

Post by Mink »

Your link seems to be broken. Glad you're making a Galaxy mod, though. I'll do my best to help once that link is fixed.
thehackercat

Link

Post by thehackercat »

No, I don't think it is. Is it possible that mediafire is requesting cookies or something that you have blocked on your browser? The file should be available to everyone..
lemm

Post by lemm »

not working for me. "The server at download176.mediafire.com is taking too long to respond."
thehackercat

Link

Post by thehackercat »

thehackercat

Disregard this..

Post by thehackercat »

I figured out the problem.. it was a rogue line in my patch file.
Sorry for your troubles.